The Nerubian Tower is an upgrade from the Ziggurat. It deals cold damage and slows enemy units.
It is named after the towers of Azjol-Nerub, which were destroyed in the War of the Spider.
Spells and abilities
Frost Attack (Passive)
- Adds a cold effect to this unit's attacks that slows enemy units'
- movement speed by 50% and attack speed by 25%.
- Lasts 5 seconds.
- Blight Growth
- Creates Blight around the building once if finished construction.
- Blight grows within a 76.8 area radius.
NEVER stack these over Spirit Towers. Two or three is enough; their main purpose is to slow enemy units, while Spirit Towers deal substantially more damage.
- Patch 1.17 (2004-09-20): Frost Attacks now properly affect magic-immune units.
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03): Nerubian Tower damage reduced to 1d2 + 8 from 1d2 + 10.
- Patch 1.07 (2003-07-01): Added.