- For the group, see Nesingwary Safari (group).
Nesingwary SafariNagrand where Hemet Nesingwary has relocated due to the good hunting to be done here. The camp of the Nesingwary Safari group is the focal point of several animal-hunting quest chains.is a small camp in northeastern
- Hemet Nesingwary
- Shado 'Fitz' Farstrider
- Harold Lane
- Pilot Marsha
- Kristen Dipswitch
- "Shotgun" Jones (former)
- Shado 'Fitz' Farstrider's quests:
- Harold Lane's quests:
- Hemet Nesingwary's quests:
- Having completed all of the above, Hemet Nesingwary offers you
- Kristen Dipswitch rides a turbostrider straight to Harold and dismounts.
- Kristen Dipswitch says: Hi, Harold. I have your skins!
- Gankly Rottenfist stealths and moves behind Kristen.
- Gankly Rottenfist says: I'll be taking those skins, tiny.
- Kristen Dipswitch says: Ack! Somebody help me!
- If Kristen dies
- Gankly Rottenfist rifles through Kristen's stuff and grabs her bundle of skins.
- Gankly Rottenfist says: Here are my skins, Harold. Now give me the reward!
- Several Talbuk Stags spawn northeast of the camp, next the tree.
- Uh oh, those stags don't look pleased with us!
- Three stags starts running toward the camp.
- Look out, Fitz, they're coming right for us!
- Shadow 'Fitz' Farstrider smiles and sheathes his rifle.
- Hemet and Fitz engage in combat with the talbuk.
- Harold Lane says: What's going on?!
- Harold Lane says: Um... guys?
- Harold Lane says: Hemet? Fitz?
- Harold Lane says: Oh good, I was beginning to worry.
- There is a level 1 snake on Nesingwary's crashed plane, a possible reference to Snakes on a Plane, or the getaway plane from the beginning of the first Indiana Jones movie.