|Level||81 (Requires 80)|
|Reputation||+10 Earthen Ring|
Enter Nespirah's northwestern entrance, then find a way to communicate with it.
- Find a way to communicate with Nespirah
It is clear to me at this point what must be done, <name>.
The naga can only be obtaining these pearls from one place: Nespirah, the ancient, shelled creature that rests outside of this cave. Why Nespirah would submit to the naga, however, is beyond my understanding.
Erunak trusts this task to me? Very well, let's see what we can learn from the ancient one.
Exit the cave, mount up, and swim southeast to the big red opening atjust to the left of its mouth with air bubbles rising out of it. Swim inside and run toward the center. Duarn and Stonespeaker will follow.
A script event happens:
- Earthmender Duarn says: Her body appears even larger from the inside. Fascinating!
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Amazing!
- The shaman head over to the ledge overlooking the mine beneath.
- Earthmender Duarn says: Look, <race>. I see man and orc, chained up as slaves, mining Nespirah's pearls. And I see naga holding the whip. Something must be done.
- Earthmender Duarn says: What's this over here?
- Duarn is distracted by something and leads us to a room nearby; it's Nespirah's brain chamber.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: This job is well-suited for you, Duarn. I must attend to matters outside.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Good luck to you too, <name>.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-12-08): "There were instances where Duarn and Erunak weren't always spawning in the event for the quest "Nespirah" which have been fixed."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.