Niuzao Temple can be found at the southern end of the big island just off the western coast of Townlong Steppes via a bridge from the Shado-Pan Garrison. The temple for Niuzao, the Black Ox, has been attacked by mantid via the Sra'thik Incursion. To the northeast of the temple is the Fields of Niuzao, and the Niuzao Catacombs are under the temple, accessible via a cave entrance on the western edge of the island.
Atop the temple on the same terrace as Commanders Lo Ping and Oxheart, the justice and valor quartermasters, is The Emperor's Burden - Part 5, one of the objectives of , a Pandaria exploration achievement.
- Quest givers
- Commander Lo Ping <Justice Quartermaster>
- Commander Oxheart <Valor Quartermaster> (Tier 14)
- Ao Pye <Shado-Pan Assault Quartermaster> (Tier 15)
Niuzao Temple Digsite
- The Temple is home to the Niuzao sentinels.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.