No Problem Too Small
Kiro briefing his friends
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
These problems might seem small, but they will eat away at the Horde overtime if they remain unaddressed.
We must offer our help.
The vulpera are skilled at solving problems, no matter their size.
Meet me in the Twilight Highlands when you're ready.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
Abandoned, just like Commander Dresh said.
- Kiro says: Nisha, head for Zuldazar and do what you do best.
- Nisha says: Those naga won't know what hit 'em!
- Kiro says: Meerah, can you sort things out with the vintner in Suramar?
- Meerah says: You got it, Kiro!
- Kiro says: Good. Let's get to work.
The fastest way to the Twilight Highlands from Orgrimmar is the portal at the Western Earthshrine. Once in the Highlands, head to the area north of Crushblow and east of the Twilight Gate to find Kiro and his mount Sasha at the bottom of a ruined tower with worker equipment scattered around.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.