|Level||35 (Requires 35)|
Queue for and complete the shift at the Halfhill noodle stand.
- Queue for your next shift through Sungshin Ironpaw
- Complete a shift at the Halfhill noodle stand
Hello, <name>. Care to work the noodle stand again?
Just let me know when you're ready to work another shift and I'll get everything set up.
You will receive:
Keep up the good work, <name>!
Great work <name>! Everyone always loves it when they hear that you'll be making noodle soup. People come from all over Pandaria just to try a taste.
- Speaking wtih Sungshin Ironpaw
- I'm ready for my next shift at the noodle stand!
Final Stage: Noodle Time
- Seat and serve the customers as they show up. Don't let 5 patrons get away without being served.
- Seat and serve as many customers as you can
The player has the following abilities:
- Make Noodle Soup — Prepare a bowl of Noodle Soup. This simple soup is a great bargain for the budget conscious student.
- Make Dragon's Nest Noodle Soup — Prepare a bowl of Dragon's Nest Noodle Soup. The subtleties of the blend of various vegetables is well appreciated by merchants and shopkeepers.
- Make Pandaren Treasures Noodle Soup — Prepare a bowl of Pandaren Treasures Noodle Soup. This hearty soup has all the nutrients and flavors necessary to restore both the mind and body after a hard day's work.
- Clear Customers — Clear all customers from your selected customer queue.
- Clear Food — Clear all food currently on the counter.
Serve Noodle Soup to Scholars, Dragon's Nest Noodle Soup to Merchants, and Pandaren Treasures Noodle Soup to Farmhands. Their hungry variations want a second portion, while impatient ones will have to be served quickly.
Bonus: Go for the Gold!
- Get a score of at least 30,000
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): Resolved an issue where customers were not sitting correctly and not getting up from their seats.
- Patch 5.4.2 (2013-12-10): Resolved a situation that may cause players to be immediately removed from the scenario.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.