Now, When I Grow Up...
|Start||Blood Elf Orphan|
|End||Blood Elf Orphan|
|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
|Reputation||+250 Lower City|
|Previous||, A Trip to the Dark Portal, and|
|Next||Back to the Orphanage|
Now, When I Grow Up... is part of the Shattrath Children's Week quest chain for the horde.
Both and Time to Visit the Caverns must be completed before the next quest is offered.
Maybe I already asked you this, but when you were my age did you know that you wanted to be a <class> when you grew up?
I'm not sure what I want to be. Maybe a mage or a warlock, or a Blood Knight, like I said before? Or maybe... A rock star!! Like Sig Nicious, the blood elf, in the Elite Tauren Chieftain!
I heard that when the aren't touring, they hang out in Silvermoon City! They just sit on a balcony in the Walk of Elders waiting for people to stop by.
Please take me there. Please!
Did you see that? They were cheering for me!!
Now I know how they feel when they are up on stage singing! I felt the power and the energy!
Just like they say in their song!
My mind is made up, I am going to be a rock star when I grow up!
- Salandria says: Hello sir, I'm ready to rock!
- Salandria waves her hands in the air.
- Salandria says: Hey guys, I'm your biggest fan! I'm ready to rock!
- Salandria says: Check this out guys! I can rock like you guys!
- A spotlight appears on Salandria.
- Salandria begins to play air guitar and sing The Power of the Horde.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Added.
However, Salandria still sends a letter saying she has been released into Lady Liadrin's custody.