|Improvements||, , ,|
- "My runeblade thirsts for your soul." —Randolphe Mortimer
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Damage increased by 20%.
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): Obliterate damage increased by 19%.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer has a chance to cause your next or to consume no runes. Damage increased by 170% (35% for each weapon).
- Hotfix (2016-03-03): Now deals 10% less damage against another player.
- Patch 6.2.3 (2015-11-17): Damage has been increased by 10%.
- Hotfix (2015-06-29): Obliterate should now correctly deal full damage against other players in PvP combat.
- Hotfix (2015-06-25):
- Frost Strike and Obliterate have been reduced to their pre-6.2 damage levels.
- Obliterate once again deals full damage to players.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Damage has increased by 20%, but deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Now deals 25% more damage on both main and off-hand weapons, but no longer deals additional damage for each disease present on the target.
- Damage has been increased by 30%.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 250% weapon damage (up from 230% weapon damage).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Frost specialization ability. Weapon damage increased from 150% to 230%. Bonus damage removed.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Base damage has been reduced to 150% weapon damage, down from 160%.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): No longer consumes diseases.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
- Scourgewar TCG card
- Class Starter 2011: Horde Death Knight TCG card