||This article's name is unofficial.
- Please note that while the content is valid, this article's name is not official.
- This is because no official name is available for the subject of this article. We use a descriptive name instead.
- This article should not be moved unless discussed first - Remember to follow the naming policy.
The ogre language is the ancient, brutish tongue spoken by the ogres.
Untranslated words or phrases
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
- Gordawg = King of the earth.
- Gorgrond = King Grond.
- It is possible that "ogre" is a corruption of a word with the -gor suffix, possibly "people of the king".