|Title||<Thane of the Drekirjar>|
|Location||Field of Fallen Kings, Stormheim|
|This section is a lore stub.|
Oktel gained his name by going to the southern deserts and hunting aqir. After being left for dead by a raiding party, Alexstrasza herself came to him and offered her blood to nurse him back to health. When he came back, he became be a thane of his people, a fierce warrior in battle but a compassionate cultivator of life in peace.
Many years later, his spirit was fought during the ritual of wakening.
- Roar of the Drake — The caster lets out a bellow reducing movement speed and haste of all nearby enemies by 25%.
- Surging Blade — The caster leaps towards the enemy swiping out their blade inflicting Physical damage to all enemies within 5 yards.
- Thunderous Gasp — Channeling his dragon blood the caster breaths lightning inflicting Nature damage to all targets in a cone in front of him.
- Come then, show me your fury!
- Never have I faced such ferocity. The blood of the dragon flows within your veins, outsider.
- You wish to walk among the chosen?
- The name of his tale, "His Name Is Dragonblood", might be a reference to Skyrim and its Dragonborn.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.