- Not to be confused with Tracker Onu.
|Title||<Ancient of Lore>|
|Race||Ancient of Lore (Elemental)|
52 Rare Elite
Classic: 55 Normal
|Affiliation(s)||Circle of the Ancients, Darnassus|
|Location||Grove of the Ancients, Darkshore|
Alive (lore); |
Before the Cataclysm, he used to await word from Fandral Staghelm on the going-on in Teldrassil, though he found him always in hurry, in contrast to Malfurion Stormrage. Worrying about the naga and the Twilight's Hammer in the area, he relied on young Alliance adventurers to the Master's Glaive. He communicated with them through a special bowl. He was also interested in examining old relics from the Ruins of Mathystra in order to learn the cult's intentions.
After the Cataclysm, he was asked by an adventurer sent by Kathrena Winterwisp, who spoke with the ancient about titans and the Old Gods, to provide a seed of the earth. Onu also sent the adventurer to find Aros.
During the War of the Thorns, he asked the adventurers to rescue Elder Brolg, Gren Tornfur, and Elder Brownpaw from the Blackwood Den. As the war progressed, he felt other ancients awakening. He was also in pain, as the Horde took the Master's Glaive. When the Horde attacked the Grove of the Ancients, he was defended by Malfurion and other Alliance champions.
After the Fourth War, Zekhan and Rexxar visited him, and Onu welcomed them gladly. The troll ambassador wanted to speak with him for a time, and now he learned from him some of his wisdom. Rexxar asked the ancient advice about his dead wolf, Huelo.
- Bramble Ball — Throws a tightly-knit ball of thorns and leaves at the target's location, inflicting Nature damage instantly and additional Nature damage every 1 sec to all enemies at the impact point.
- Earthen Breath — Releases a breath of dust and soil, inflicting Nature damage to all enemies in a cone in front of the caster
- Stomp — Stomps the ground hard, inflicting Physical damage to all nearby enemies.
- Face the wrath of the forest!
- The cycle continues...
Hum, hrm. A powerful reagent for one so young. You will kill many foes in the name of your Alliance, but it is important to remember that in the great cycle, birth is as powerful as death.
<Onu slowly reaches up to his head and withdraws an inconspicuous acorn. He lowers his arm to you with unhurried calm.>
This is extremely potent.
...I apologize, I did not wish that to sound like a boast.
- Him being affiliated with the Alliance may be for in-game purposes as he says: "You will kill many foes in the name of your Alliance." which implies that he is not affiliated.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Categorization changed from Uncategorized to Elemental.
|Classic||Cataclysm||War of the Thorns||Battle for Darkshore|