Opera Hall: Wikket
|Race(s)||Human, jungle troll, hozen|
Opera Hall: Wikket is one of the three encounters in the Opera Hall in Return to Karazhan.
Are villains born evil, or do they fall into wickedness due to the influence of others? Perhaps considering this quandary from the hozen point of view will offer enlightenment...
Avoid Galindre's Magic Magnificent by using the vortices left over from Elfyra's Defy Gravity.
- Kill off Winged Assistants summoned by Summon Assistants to avoid being overrun.
- Expect a spike in healing needed if the tank does not avoid Wondrous Radiance.
- While there are Winged Assistants alive, the entire party will be taking damage and need healing.
- Move out of Wondrous Radiance when it appears below you.
- Wikket Bond — Damage dealt is shared between Elfyra and Galindre.
- Dreary Bolt — Fires a bolt of moody energy, inflicting 192000 Shadow damage to the target.
- Summon Assistants — Summons a group of winged assistants to assist the caster.
- Winged Assistant
- Throw "Stuff" — Throws random stuff at an enemy, inflicting 80000 Nature damage.
- Winged Assistant
- Defy Gravity — Creates a bolt of dark energy. Upon impact, the bolt forms into a vortex, knocking enemies away from the impact.
- Flashy Bolt — Launches a bolt of stupendous energy, inflicting 192000 Arcane damage to the enemy.
- Wondrous Radiance — Creates an explosion of wondrous energy, inflicting 850000 Arcane damage to all enemies within 4 yds.
- Magic Magnificent — Fills the area with magnificent energy, inflicting 1500000 Arcane damage every 5 sec for until cancelled.
|Arcane Artifact Relic|
|Storm Artifact Relic|
|Blood Artifact Relic|
- Barnes yells: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our--OOF!
- The Monkey King yells: Shut your jabber, drama man! The Monkey King got another plan!
- The Monkey King yells: Tonight we got a horkin' show, an ookin' tale you think you know.
- The Monkey King yells: That evil Crone? She's not the worst. Another witch was nasty first.
- The Monkey King yells: Mean dooker locked up all us hozen! Another path she should have chosen.
- The Monkey King yells: So sit and slerp, relax a jibbet! Enjoy the show that we call... Wikket!
- Galindre yells: Elfyra, come down from there! You're fluttering about like one of those horrible monkey creatures!
- Elfyra yells: We all deserve a chance to fly! Hey, do you really think the Wizard will de-greenify me?
- Galindre yells: Of course, dear! Though that old frock of yours... Oh, look! Some new friends have come to pay us a visit.
- Elfyra yells: I don't have any friends... well, apart from you, Galindre.
- Galindre yells: If you're my friend, you'll make the hozen get rid of these interlopers... then we're off to see the Wizard!
- Elfyra yells: Together, we're unlimited!
- Galindre yells: Follow my lead and you'll be popular!
- Defy Gravity
- Elfyra yells: Sorry to bring you down!
- Elfyra yells: You deserve a chance to fly!
- Summon Assistants
- Elfyra yells: Come see my minions, and let them be heard!
- Elfyra yells: Elekkamomen otunbuntu rotu kerlaramen!
- Magic Magnificent
- Galindre yells: This place could stand to be Galindre-fied!
- Galindre yells: Now for something most magnificent!
- Killed a player
- Elfyra yells: For the first time, I feel... wikket.
- Elfyra yells: That was quite the commotion!
- Galindre yells: That one needed a makeover.
- Galindre yells: Have you misplaced your wikket mind?
- Elfyra yells: How beautifully... tragic.
- Unused quotes
- Elfyra: No one... mourns... the wikket...
- Galindre: Some have... wikketness... thrust upon them...
- Galindre: I loath... all you... ogres...
- This encounter is a reference to the musical Wicked, which is a retelling of The Wizard of Oz.
- "Wikket" is a word in the hozen language, though in this case it seems to lack its usual meaning and is simply a stand-in for "wicked."
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added