- Orb of Deception
- Binds when equipped
- Use: Adds this toy to your Toy Box.
Transforms caster to look like a member of the opposing faction for 5 min. (30 Min Cooldown)
This item is a world drop, but also drops from all high end pre-Burning Crusade instances such as Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, Stratholme, and Scholomance. In all cases, the drop chance is extremely low, and is no more than 1%-2% from instance bosses and trash mobs.
The effect lasts for 5 minutes, and it has a 30 minute cooldown.
The animations and emotes will all conform to the temporary race - including jokes.
The "opposite" races are as follows:
- Human ↔ Orc
- Dwarf ↔ Troll
- Night elf ↔ Undead
- Gnome ↔ Tauren
- Draenei ↔ Blood elf
- Worgen ↔ Goblin
- Pandaren ↔ any race of the opposing faction, randomly chosen on use
- Lightforged draenei ↔ Highmountain tauren
- Void elf ↔ Nightborne
- Dark Iron dwarf ↔ Mag'har orc
- Kul Tiran ↔ Zandalari troll
- Mechagnome ↔ Vulpera
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now lets the character retain features like armor that's worn when transforming.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added to the Toy Box. No longer a trinket.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-13): Changing stances no longer removes the Orb of Deception effect.