|Location||Blackrock Depository, Blackrock Foundry|
The storehouses of the Blackrock Foundry, laden with heaps and pallets of unprocessed Blackrock ore, represent a grand banquet feast for the ravenous rock-eating goren who have burrowed into the chamber. Oregorger is by far the largest of the invaders, gluttony swelling his frame far beyond the size of any goren previously seen in Draenor.
Oregorger draws upon his reserves of Blackrock Ore to attack his enemies. When he has spent all his Blackrock Ore, he begins rampaging around in search of new Blackrock Ore to replenish himself. Once Oregorger is sated, he stops rolling and returns to fighting.
- Interrupt Blackrock Barrage to prevent raidwide damage and slow Oregorger's consumption of Blackrock Ore.
- Breaking open Ore Crates during Feeding Frenzy will leave Blackrock Ore on the ground for Oregorger to consume.
- Shielding and using damage mitigating abilities on the closest target of Acid Torrent can decrease the damage dealt to rest of the targets.
- Position yourself to be closest in the Acid Torrent cone and use damage mitigating abilities to decrease the damage dealt to others.
- Quickly regain threat after Oregorger leaves his Feeding Frenzy.
When sated, Oregorger draws upon his Ore reserve to unleash powerful attacks against his enemies.
- Acid Torrent — Sprays a cone of acid at a ranged target, inflicting 475000 to 525000 Physical damage to the closest target and increases the damage Acid Torrent deals by 475000 to 525000 for 20 sec. All other targets take 250000 Nature damage reduced by the closest target's total damage mitigation.
- Retched Blackrock — Regurgitates Blackrock Ore at a target, leaving a pool of acid that inflicts Nature damage every 1.5 sec.
- Explosive Shard — Launches an explosive shard, inflicting 85500 to 94500 Physical damage and knocking back enemies in the area. After 3 sec, the shard explodes, dealing 190000 to 210000 Fire damage and stunning nearby enemies.
- Blackrock Barrage — Launches Blackrock Spines, inflicting 61750 to 68250 Physical damage to all enemies.
- Acid Maw — Covers the target in acid, inflicting 7500 Nature damage every 2 sec for 8 sec.
When his Blackrock Ore reserves have depleted, Oregorger rampages through the room, trampling all in his path as he searches for ore to eat.
- Rolling Fury — Becomes a rolling juggernaut, inflicting 190000 to 210000 Physical damage and knocking down anyone in the way.
- Earthshaking Collision — Shakes the earth, inflicting 33250 to 36750 Nature damage to all players. In Mythic difficulty, these collisions also leave Unstable Slag residue at the location of the collision. Unstable Slag explodes if another collision occurs at the same location.
- Hunger Drive — The longer Oregorger remains in Feeding Frenzy, the more furious he grows, increasing damage inflicted by Earthshaking Collision by 5% per application. Stacks 100 times.
- Unstable Slag Explosion — Unstable Slag explodes, sending waves of fire in all directions that inflict 71250 to 78750 Fire damage. These waves of fire will detonate other Unstable Slag they hit.
Please add any available information to this section.
- Hotfix (2016-07-20): Oregorger once again can hold a maximum of 100 Ore.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.