The Orgrimmar Skyway is an unnamed subzone inside the orc city of Orgrimmar. It consists of two zeppelin towers, a flight master, a riding trainer, a flying mount vendor and several Orgrimmar Skyway Peons. It was built after the Cataclysm to adapt the city to flying mounts. The quartermasters for Orgrimmar, the Darkspear Trolls, and the Bilgewater Cartel can be found here.
Aside from the zeppelins, flight master, and flying mount, there are three elevators that can take players to the Skyway. The first elevator is located within the Valley of Wisdom. The Valley of Strength has two of them: one near the entry to The Drag and one towards the Goblin Slums.
- Doras <Wind Rider Master>
- Frizzo Villamar <Bilgewater Cartel Quartermaster>
- Champion Uru'zin <Darkspear Quartermaster>
- Stone Guard Nargol <Orgrimmar Quartermaster>
- Drakma <Wind Rider Keeper>
- Illidari Camp
- Adept Yad M'Sivart <Illidari Provisioner>
- Elthyn Da'rai <Illidari>
- Captive Wyrmtongue <Reluctant 'Quartermaster'>
- Illidari Darkdealer
- Illidari Enforcer
- Snurk Bucksquick <Stranglethorn Vale Zeppelin Master>
- Frezza <Tirisfal Glades Zeppelin Master>
- Clara Spelldriver
- Charles Gastly <Undercity Goods>
- The subzone doesn't currently have a name but is referred to as Orgrimmar Skyway by the peons working there and other NPCs in-game.
- Before Cataclysm, the area of the Cleft of Shadow had a view to the sky.