Ormus the Penitent
|Title||<Death Knight Armor>|
|Class||Death knight, former paladin|
|Location||Light's Hammer, Icecrown Citadel|
In addition, he provides the reputation rings for the Ashen Verdict. He gives the quest at friendly, as well as the followup quests at higher reputation values and the quest , which allows one to exchange reward rings.
This section contains information that needs to be cleaned up. Reason: Cost.
59 6 67
63 34 48
47 8 38
29 81 44
31 74 11
44 54 99
61 7 60
59 73 4
45 55 72
44 87 96
- I was once a paladin, <name>. Now the Light shuns me, for my sins are too great.
- I will aid my allies as best I can, but never again will I wield the powers of darkness.
- Ormus, what happened to your eyes?
- A self-inflicted wound, friend. I could not bear to look upon a world where I'd committed so many horrors under the Lich King's grasp.
- It was my first step towards redemption, and if my sins are unforgivable, then I will attempt to atone for them for the rest of my life.
- The name "Ormus" is also used in Diablo 2, who is found in Act III, in Kurast. The characters are not greatly similar.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Added.