Out of the Darkness
|Level||98 - 110 (Requires 98)|
|Experience||15,050 (level 100)|
- Flight to Darkstone Isle secured
- Demon Camp cleared
- Alora resurrected
The portal put us on a small isle somewhere to the west of the Broken Shore. They saw us quickly and we made a run for the protection of the water. As I attempted to leap to safety, I was wounded. But Alora... she tripped and I watched them drag her back.
Rescue her, please! I'll mark where the camp is on your map, just don't let her go through that ordeal again.
You will receive:
- 15 40
- 15,050 XP (level 100)
I felt my soul being ripped from my body. If you hadn't come when you did... I don't even want to think about it!
Is there anything I can do to repay you? I owe you my life after all.
<You mention to her Barrem's story.>
Barrem still lives too? Oh thank the light! Yes, I'll gladly tell you everything I know.
- Vindicator Boros says: I'm coming with you, <name>. You helped one of my men, so it's only fitting that I return the favor.
- Vindicator Boros says: I'll meet you at Krasus' Landing. We can take my gryphon down to the island.
- Vindicator Boros says: Let's fly, <name>. Lightfeather is saddled and ready to go.
Interact with Lightfeather to mount it and fly down to Darkstone Isle. Boros follows closely behind on Morning Glory, landing on the island a few moments after you do.
A few yards away, a Niskaran Executioner is sucking the soul out of Alora, who is lying dead next to a few Legion cages.
- Vindicator Boros says: That beast is trying to take her soul! Hurry, we can still save her!
Upon aggroing the executioner:
- Niskaran Executioner says: So eager to be enslaved.
- Alora says: I... I'm alive! By the Light, I live again!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.