Overpower is a level 20 arms warrior ability.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Overpower is now baseline and now increases the damage of your next
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Overpower no longer costs Rage, no longer procs from auto-attacks, and may not proc itself.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as Level 15 talent for Arms. Now activated by attacks instead of .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Ability removed due to ability pruning introduced in Patch 6.0.2.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now costs 10 rage and reduces 's remaining cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): Overpower now does 105% weapon damage (down from 120%)
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now an Arms specialization ability. No longer cost Rage and can be used in any stance. Weapon damage increased from 120% to 125%. Has a 60% increased chance of being a critical strike.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Overpower now has a 1.5-second cooldown and global cooldown ('s Overpower cooldown has not changed).
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now does 125% weapon damage, down from 150%.
- Hotfix (2009-04-24): parry. will now properly provide a 100% chance to enable Overpower after a
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Overpower now only has one rank and no longer causes any bonus damage (i.e. weapon damage only).
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): Now uses normalized attack power.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Fixed a bug where the ability was sometimes blocked.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Should now be usable when a special attack is dodged.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Only activates after dodge now (not block and parry).