|Release date||April 20, 2021|
|Latest version date||May 18, 2021|
|Interface .toc||11307 (changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
The patch was deployed on the Public Test Realm on January 20, 2021.
- Players who complete Chromie's quests in Andorhal can obtain an ancient artifact of Bronze Dragonflight magic.
- Use the to store any world buffs such as , , and for later use.
- Click the to restore your buffs with their previous remaining durations intact.
- You may not benefit from additional world buffs until you have restored any that you currently have stored in the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer.
- Beneficial buff priority system
- Beneficial buffs are now prioritized, similarly to how debuffs have been prioritized.
- This should help prevent situations where limited-duration or low impact buffs such as , , or 6-piece set bonuses would "push off" important buffs such as or when used on a player that is near the buff limit.
- Mark of the ChampionPhysical/Magical, , and 's benefits are now marked as "passive" auras and will no longer count towards the player buff cap.
- Spell batching removed
- The 400ms "spell batch" window has been reduced to 10ms.
- This should cause most player abilities to behave in a more responsive way, with damage and healing applied to targets faster. Certain operations in the game now resolve faster, such as purchasing multiple quantities of items from vendors rapidly.
- Paladin seals will now persist on the Paladin for a very short time after they're replaced by a different seal, so that "seal twisting" remains possible.
- There is now no area of the raised platform in Heigan the Unclean's encounter space that is safe from Heigan's mana burn while Heigan himself is on the platform.
- Fixed a few areas in the Heigan the Unclean encounter space where Plague Waves could overlap and deal double damage.
- Made several fixes and improvements to the combat behavior of guardians summoned from items such as the , , and to make them more likely to engage in combat in a wider variety of situations.
- and can now proc while the player is on the Global Cooldown.
- Developers' note: Shadow Oil is still bound by an internal cooldown however, and this is intended.
- Resolved an issue that caused the trinket to only spawn 1 Peasant.
- Resolved several issues with the trinket:
- The is no longer missing part of the red eye glow effect.
- Resolved an issue that caused the and to not properly animate.
- City Guards now once again correctly respond to /salute and /wave emotes.