|Latest version date||April 16, 2021|
|Patches • Patches category|
The patch was deployed on the Public Test Realm on January 20, 2021.
February 3, 2021
- Paladin seals will now persist on the Paladin for a very short time after they're replaced by a different seal.
- Developers' notes: The concept of "seal twisting" was only possible due to spell batching. With a greatly reduced batch size, we're adding a slight buffer when you swap seals to allow you to proc two in the same swing. This was not an intended interaction in Original WoW, but it's a fun quirk of WoW Classic gameplay, and we want to allow Paladins to retain the ability to do this. Please let us know how this compares on the PTR to how seal twisting currently works on live realms.
- , , and 's benefits are now marked as "passive" auras and will no longer count towards the player buff cap.
- Resolved an issue that caused some summoned guardians, such as the and Vanquished Tentacle of C'thun, to become stuck on defensive AI and fail to attack enemies.
- and can now proc while the player is on the Global Cooldown.
- Developers' note: Shadow Oil is still bound by an internal cooldown however, and this is intended.
- Resolved an issue that caused the trinket to only spawn 1 Peasant.
- Resolved an issue that caused the and Rhok'delar, Longbow of Ancient Keepers to not properly animate in-game.
- Resolved several issues with the trinket:
- Fixed a few places in the Heigan the Unclean encounter area where Plague Waves overlap and cause double damage.
- The range of Heigan the Unclean's Mana Burn ability is now slightly longer if Heigan is being Tanked on his platform during phase 1 of the encounter.
January 25, 2021
Just wanted to let you know that we've spawned a few helpful (if a bit hapless) Training Dummies in Durotar and Elwynn Forest to facilitate easier class testing on the 1.13.7 PTR.
January 20, 2021
There are numerous class abilities and spells from Original World of Warcraft that were re-implemented in WoW Classic with spell batching in mind, and we initially expect bugs or adverse consequences with spell batching reduced. In this PTR, testers have an opportunity to join us in finding such issues. Raids and battlegrounds are available in this PTR to facilitate testing in a wide variety of game content.
- Initially, the spell batch window is set to 10 milliseconds on the 1.13.7 PTR, a reduction from the 1.13.6 live window of 400 milliseconds.