Patch 3.0.9 was released on February 10, 2009.
- [Ferocious Bite]: This ability now only uses up to 30 energy in addition to its base cost.
- [Lava Breath] now reduces the target's casting speed by 25%, down from 50%.
- [Poison Spit] now reduces the target's casting speed by 25%, down from 50%.
- The duration on all Seal (ability)s has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer dispelled.
- [Divine Plea]: The amount healed by your spells is reduced by 50% (up from 20%), but the effect can no longer be dispelled.
- [Sanctified Seals]: This talent no longer affects dispel resistance, but continues to affect crit chance.
- [Inner Fire] duration has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer dispelled.
- [Hunger for Blood] (Assassination): Now increases damage 5% per stack, (up from 3%.)
- [Mind-numbing Poison] now reduces cast time by 30%, down from 60%.
- [Mutilate] damage will now do 20% increased damage against poisoned targets, down from 50%.
- [Slice and Dice]: This ability now increases melee attack speed by 40%, up from 30%.
- [Curse of Tongues]: Now increases the casting time of all spells by 25% (Rank 1) and 30% (Rank 2), down from 50% and 60%.
Dungeons and Raids
The Obsidian Sanctum
- Changed the color of the fissure in the Obsidian Sanctum to be more visually distinct.
- The "GM wishes to speak with you" alert/button, at the top of the screen, has been changed so that addons do not obscure it.
- A clickable chat message has been added that duplicates the GM alert/button.
- When a GM wishes to speak with you the Help Request minibar button will glow.
- For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum.
- Fixed an issue where players using nVidia 3D glasses were unable to see spell cooldowns.
- Fixed a software mouse cursor bug that was causing the mouse cursor to disappear from view when over certain UI elements.
- Fixed a player movement error in which other players were appearing to move erratically when traveling beside them.