|Patch 5.2.0 (undocumented changes)|
|Interface .toc||— (changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
- 1 Classes
- 2 Pet Battles
- 3 Raids and Dungeons
- 4 Professions
- 5 Items
- 6 Currency
- 7 Quests
- 8 User interface
- 9 World environment
- 10 NPCs
- 11 Dungeons and Instances
- 12 Achievements
- 13 Bugs
- 14 References
This article lists all undocumented changes for Patch 5.2.0. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- cooldown reduced from 2 minutes to 30 seconds.
- Shapeshifting out of / now makes a more accurate fall speed based on the direction angle and speed upon removal. As this only applies in Pandaria and does not affect flying mounts, it is likely a bug.
- duration reduced from 1.5 to 1 sec and can now be used at any time.
- base mana cost increased from 0.1% to 2% and moved to level 48.
- now has a new icon.
- The tooltip for now correctly states its Chi generation chance as 30% (it previously incorrectly stated 35%.)
- The tooltip for now includes the amount of stagger remaining.
Raids and Dungeons
- Zao Sunseeker can once again appear during the Lorewalker Stonestep encounter in the Temple of the Jade Serpent.
- Entering and exiting the Dungeon queue displays a message in the middle on the screen.
- Attempting to gather nearby herbs while flying no longer dismounts players. Instead, an error message is given.
- Fishing on Darkmoon Island now fishes up items appropriate to the character's fishing skill level.
- The cooldown for has been reduced to 20 minutes, down from 1 hour.
- MoP crafted green regular and perfect gems now stack automatically when created.
- The Staked Skins for the quest on Darkmoon Island now have their appropriate skinning sound again.
- Dead and wounded NPCs and creatures have sparkles when they are related to your quest objectives.
- All items and quests related to are now available to monks.
- Players no longer receive a confirmation window for Bind on Pickup loot when they are not in a group.
- The /follow command has been disabled in battlegrounds. 
- Opening the map now generates a ping visual effect at the location of the character arrow, helping players to quickly find their location on the map. The character arrow is also no longer hidden behind quest icons.
- Damage absorption is now indicated with a clear cyan dot at the right of the target's health bar.
- Health of a player, pet, party, target, etc. can now be displayed both as numeric value and as percentage. If Both is selected, the health is displayed in the following format: (<Perc>%) <Cur>/<Max>, where Perc stands for percentage, Cur for current health and Max for maximum health of the respective objects.
- The character arrow on the Minimap is translucent to icons such as quest NPCs, battle pets, etc.
- The Player vs. Player interface has been completely redesigned. As a result, all individual battleground information has been removed.
- Unlearning talents no longer dismounts players.
- Flight points are no longer automatically discovered in level 1-85 zones. In Pandaria they were never auto-discovered.
- Orgrimmar's front gate and Orgrimmar Arena have been fully constructed.
- The music in Orgrimmar has changed from the piece that came with Cataclysm to the piece that plays at Domination Point.
- Stormwind's towers at the entrance has been restored as well as the clocktower (though the clock itself is still broken) and Danath Trollbane's statue in the Valley of Heroes. Most of the damage caused by Deathwing in Stormwind has been repaired, with the notable exception of the Park and the Old Barracks.
- The Peak of Serenity now has portals going to Orgrimmar and Stormwind.
- Garrosh Hellscream now no longer resets after losing 4% HP.
- Alluring and Wiggling crops in Sungsong Ranch no longer have a cast time.
- Dire trolls now use a more upright animation set.
- The Shadow of Doubt in the Jade Forest no longer incessantly spams his yells to the environment.
- Spotted Caterpillars in Townlong Steppes are now neutral instead of hostile.
- The area of Vyraxxis' Caustic Pitch is now much smaller.
- In the Dread Wastes, the Klaxxi Enhancement granted by Xaril the Poisoned Mind now triggers its Unstable Serum effect at 5 stacks, down from 8.
- Quartermaster duties for the Tushui Pandaren and Huojin Pandaren mount vendors has been taken over by dedicated quartermasters, namely Adherent Hanjun and Disciple Jusi. Both factions also now have their own riding trainers, Mei Lin and Softpaws respectively.
- A member of Merchant Greenfield's family, Milly Greenfield, now stands beside him at Halfhill Market and provides an alternate option for those looking to purchase seed bags.
- NPCs of all races have joined the Anglers and can often be found fishing the waters at the Fish of the Day locations. One of these is a female gnome named Salty El, who is modeled after El of El's Extreme Anglin'. Appropriately enough, she is the only one to use an .
- Jinho the Wind Breaker is no longer fixed in place, and can now be found in a number of spots in the Hall in the Shrine of the Crescent Moon.
- Willy Wilder added.
- Gorishi Grub is no longer tamable.
Dungeons and Instances
- When entering Blackrock Depths using the dungeon finder, groups will automatically be transported to their start location, rather than the dungeon entrance. (i.e: groups assigned to clear the Upper City will be spawned near the mole machine after the Grim Guzzler.)
- Obtaining the now grants the Feat of Strength .
- Numerous achievements added, mostly in the Dungeons & Raids achievements, Quests achievements, Exploration achievements and Reputation achievements categories, including , , and .