|Release date||December 3, 2014|
|Latest version date||December 18, 2014|
|Patches • Patches category|
Patch 6.0.3b is what Wowpedia is calling the small client patches released after the launch of Warlords of Draenor.
December 18, 2014, Build 19342
- Gnomes should now be able to see Wrynn's Vanguard in the reputations panel.
- Players should no longer be receiving Garrison Invasions notices if their Garrisons are below tier 3.
- Resolved an issue that caused PvP items to report an incorrect item level and stats.
- Resolved an issue where the terrain may not be visible immediately when players load into their Garrisons.
- Resolved an issue that could affect the frame rates of users on a Mac OS client running on video cards with more than 2GB of video ram.
December 3, 2014, Build 19243
- Resolved an issue where the experience reward for a quest may display incorrectly.
- Resolved a display issue for quest objectives that have received a hotfix to sometimes not update properly.
- Resolved an issue where players may be unable to connect to another realm if they attempt to switch to a different realm after being in a server queue.
- Resolved an issue where the Mac OS game client may sometimes crash on launch or close improperly.
- Resolved an issue where adding or removing a friend may cause the player to be unable to whisper to any BattleTag friends.