Patch 7.0.3 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 7.0.3 (undocumented changes)|
|Interface .toc||— (changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
- 1 General
- 2 Classes
- 3 Quests
- 4 NPCs
- 5 Creatures
- 6 Pet Battles
- 7 Professions
- 8 Achievements
- 9 Items
- 10 Garrisons
- 11 Mounts
- 12 PvP Battlegrounds
- 13 Dungeons and Raids
- 14 World Events
- 15 Bug Fixes
- 16 User Interface
- 17 References
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 7.0.3. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- The character animation skeletons used for the classic player models have been replaced with their updated versions.
- Some of the race-specific movements in attack animations have been removed due to being replaced with new spell animations.
- The human female and night elf female models have a new fall animation.
- The following are now Cross-realm zones:
- The following emotes for all races and both sexes have new voice-overs: taunt, sorry, doom, forthealliance, forthehorde, whoa.
- The Cataclysm portals at Eastern Earthshrine / Western Earthshrine are now permanently active and also automatically unlocked once a character reaches the appropriate level, regardless of quest progression status.
- See also: Patch 7.0.3 (class changes)
- Equipping items with more bonus Stamina than what was previously equipped in the item slot now causes the character's health to immediately change to their new maximum HP, rather than healing up to the new max.
- Player pets can now kill enemies entirely on their own, and can loot the corpse afterward.
- Hunters have been mailed a from Yaw Sharpmane to use for the Survival specialization.
- Death Knights have been mailed a pair of Lord Thorval to use for the Frost specialization. from
- Monks have been mailed the following:
- Warriors have been mailed a pair of Weaponmaster Asvard to use for the Fury specialization. from
- Low-level class quests ("Reach level 3 and use <ability>") have been removed.
- Quests introduced before Mists of Pandaria now only allow choosing between class-appropriate rewards.
- Wind Trader Zhareem's quests, which involve Burning Crusade heroic dungeons, have been reactivated.
- 's cutscene was removed from the game as the final solution to it bugging out. Until such time that it can be fixed at some point in the future, the player will be directly teleported to the Briny Cutter/Immortal Coil on acceptance.
- The quest now takes into account the player's fishing skill level when determining if the player will loot the quest objective item when fishing.
- The quest NPCs at Peak of Serenity for the "Practice Makes Perfect" quests have had their health significantly increased.
- The Monk Trainees for now throw much larger rocks.
- The model of Sylvanas Windrunner has been updated. She now has the Warchief title.
- Stormwind City's destroyed Park district has been rebuilt into the Lion's Rest.
- Genn Greymane and Major Samuelson are gone from Stormwind Keep.
- Madam Goya has left the Ring of Blood in Nagrand. The BMAH will return when the Legion expansion is released.
- Baine Bloodhoof's and Thrall's voice over updated.
- Vereesa Windrunner voice over updated.
- New NPCs:
The following creatures have had their model updated.
- Scalehide family:
- Oxen family:
- Silithid family
- Mechanical family:
Other creature changes:
- Voracious Virmen spawned at Sunsong Ranch now properly scale beyond level 90 to match the player character's level.
- When beginning a pet battle, the player now walks to their position instead of running.
- : and have traded places.
- : Changed from a debuff to a dispellable effect and now only affects the next attack made within two rounds.
- and slots swapped.
- At level 25, Graves' Speed is now 244 (was 211), Power now 297 (was 314), and Health now 1587 (was 1668).
- damage has been reduced by 25%.
- Undead pets: During its invulnerability round, the active Undead pet will now do -25% damage.
- The crafting window now has two tabs available: Learned and Unlearned. The Unlearned tab will show all items currently obtainable that the crafter does not yet know, the source (specific vendor, quest, discovery, drop, etc.), the zone, and any other requirements as needed, such as skill, reputation (including those from a rival optional faction the player can switch between such as Aldor/Scryers), and cost in applicable currency. It will also show all items known for an upcoming expansion during a pre-expansion patch.
- The Unlearned tab will also show all items the crafter cannot learn, due to being from a different specialization. If an item has an Alliance and Horde version, both will be listed.
- Learning a new item now comes with a toast window and sound effect. Clicking the toast window will display that item in the profession's window.
- A glowing shovel will now show up above the players head when close to a fragment.
- Three additional races have been added to the UI.
- Races are now displayed in descending order by expansion.
- Players now only hear the sound of their own fishing bobber bobbing and not all fishing bobbers bobbing within their vicinity.
- New low-level patterns going up to Level 30 are available from trainers.
- Mining for and now results in less ore, instead of yielding a low amount of or respectively, for lesser skilled miners.
The following guild achievements now require max level, up from 85 (90 for pandaren). Progress was not carried over.
- Attack power on weapons from PvP has been converted to Strength or Agility.
- Spirit and Bonus Armor on items have been replaced with Versatility, or Mastery if the item already has Versatility. If an item had both Spirit and Bonus Armor, Spirit was converted first.
- Spell power has been removed from caster weapons and their bonus to Intellect greatly increased to compensate. Trinkets using spell power have had their bonus significantly increased.
- Many low-level leather items are now classified as mail.
- Many low-level mail items are now classified as plate.
- Many items have had racial or class restrictions added.
- Many trinkets have had their stat bonuses significantly reduced.
- All existing colored gem sockets have been replaced with prismatic sockets.
- The quality color for Heirloom items has been changed from light gold to Blizzard blue.
- Common shirts have been changed to Uncommon and are now Bind on Equip (except for those that were already Bind on Pickup).
- has had its animation changed.
- was broken, becoming unreliable. (Fixed in Patch 7.1.0.)
- Many items have had their icons changed, most notably Tier 4, Tier 5, Season 1, and Season 2 items.
- Many profession-crafted items have had their vendor value reduced or increased.
- now requires five instead of 10.
- 's effect no longer affects the player's mount.
- now stack to 1000, up from 500.
- Flames of Ragnaros and Winter's Grasp can now be used account-wide.
- The following items have been deprecated:
- had its spelling corrected from 'Sytgana'.
- 's quality has been changed from Common to Uncommon and is now Bind on Pickup.
- 's quality was changed from common to uncommon.
- now summons a pet rock and has a new loot source.
- 's appearance is now eligible for transmogrification.
- Looting a quest starting item now prompts a quest accept window.
- The following items sold by Warsmith Sigfinna are now Uncommon and Bind on Pickup:
- The following items sold by Chester are now Uncommon and Bind on Pickup. In addition, Chester now offers all available items for sale, regardless of the character's gender.
- Formula: Enchant Bracer - Mana Regeneration is now and increases Versatility instead of mp5.
- is no longer translucent.
- now sends the player to the beginning of the Blackrock Depths instance instead of to the Grim Guzzler room while outside of the instance, and to the Grim Guzzler while inside the instance.
- had a name change and its item quality improved.
- has been removed. Accordingly, it is no longer required for the achievement .
- Class quartermasters now sell various toys, glyphs and ability items:
- can now be purchased from Ashley Zerep <Primal Trader> and "Appraiser" Sazsel Stickyfingers <Primal Trader> at the Garrison for 25 .
- Follower upgrade items have had their vendor value reduced to 5.
- Items that change a follower trait or that re-roll traits and/or abilities now have a sell price.
- Lunarfall Inn / Frostwall Tavern: Treasure hunter missions now reward instead of gold.
- The Treasure Hunter follower trait has been replaced with Extreme Scavenger.
- Gem Boutique: The jewelcrafting quests now reward Garrison Resources instead of .
- Menagerie: The dailies / and can now be completed only once per account.
- The amount of Pet Charm rewarded from has also been halved.
- Scribe's Quarters: The Merchant Orders created from Partial Receipts have had their vendor value reduced by 90%.
- Salvage Yard: Salvage crates from the Salvage Yard no longer award random equipment. The class weapons and gear from the crates are unaffected by this change.
- Trading Post: The traders have had the cost of their goods increased four times (by 300%). has been removed.
- The Dwarven Bunker / War Mill-only quest, , no longer provides the additional reward of gold.
- Ships now show a sinking animation effect upon being destroyed.
- Naval equipment now have a sell price of 15.
- Animations and camera movement for flying mounts have been adjusted.
- now has a larger cloud beneath the disc and leaves a cloud trail when moving the mount on the ground.
- The time-out between battles for Tol Barad was reduced from around 2 hours to 15 minutes.
- The time-out between battles for Wintergrasp was reduced from around 2 hours to 10 minutes.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ahn'Qiraj: The Fallen Kingdom
- Dragon Soul
- The trash mobs in Warlord Zon'ozz's room no longer aggro when you pull the boss.
- Hallow's End
- Xuen now correctly switches between the dailies he offers at the Temple of the White Tiger, thus allowing to be earned.
- The experience bar now fills up when gaining experience instead of immediately jumping to the current amount.
- The Achievement panel now has its very own search box!
- The following sub-categories have been added for Legacy achievements: Dungeons, Raids, Player vs. Player, Currencies
- The following sub-categories have been added for Feats of Strength achievements: Mounts, Dungeons, Raids, Player vs. Player, Reputation, Events, Promotions
- The Garrisons category has been renamed to Draenor Garrison.
- Low Level Quests under Tracking has been renamed to Hidden Quests.
- Trivial quests are now signified by a pale version of instead of the normal bright yellow.
- Trivial daily quests are now signified by a pale version of instead of the normal bright blue.
- Flight path and vignette icons on maps are now larger and light up on mouse hover.
- The zone and subzone name appear larger when changing zone or subzone.
- The Adventure Guide has been updated with pre-Cataclysm raids and their loot.
- World bosses are not included.
- Master Loot has been renamed to Guild Master Loot and now requires that 80% or more of the group must belong to the guild. Groups that make extensive use of players outside of their guild for their raiding are encouraged to use Personal Loot instead.
- Need Before Greed has been folded into Group Loot.
- Round Robin has been removed.
- Learning a profession recipe now also displays a toast window.
- Nodes now appear gray on the minimap if they are above or below the player, with an accordingly displayed arrow indicator.
- Gems are now categorized in the Auction House according to their stat bonus rather than gem color.
- Rare mobs are now shown as a golden star on the minimap instead of .
- The mana bar will now visually show how much mana the spell that is casting will cost, similar to how shields show up on the health bar.
System and Interface Setting Changes
- View Distance, Environment Detail, and Ground Clutter are now sliders.
- Sound options lost Headphone Mode and gained Distance Filtering, as well as a specific Sound Cache size setting.
- The screen will now flash red at low health, with an option to disable the feature.
- There is now the option to have a small health and resource bar display near your character.
- Nameplates can be shown always, or just in combat.
- Combo points are no longer listed in the Floating Combat Text options.
- Consolidate buffs is no longer listed in the Buffs and Debuffs options due to the removal of raid buffs.
- Toggling CVar ffxGlow to "0" (off) no longer disables the screen blur when your character is drunk.
- ^ Towelliee 2016-06-10. Legion Interview w/ Tom Chilton & Chris Robinson. YouTube. Retrieved on 2016-07-17.
- ^ AxeEnding999. World of Warcraft (LEGION): New Emotes for all Races (/taunt /sorry /doom /oops, /forthe /whoa).
- ^ perculia 2015-11-25. Legion 3D Modelviewer Live, Battle Pet Database, Updated Murloc Models and More. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2015-11-28.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i perculia 2016-02-23. Eye of Azshara Dungeon, Order Hall Updates, New Hunter Tames, Wild Bangarang Warcraft Leggings. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2016-02-23.
- ^ Kaivax 2016-02-10. Legion Pet Battle Tuning. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2016-02-10. Retrieved on 2016-07-24.
- ^ chaud 2016-04-27. Court of Stars, Gold Cap Raised, Mount Movement, Blue Posts, Whispers of the Old Gods. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2016-04-27.
- ^ chaud 2013-07-05. Legion - Illidan's Past, Red Cloud Mount Updated, Blue Tweets, Resto Shaman Preview. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2016-07-05.
- ^ chaud 2016-02-09. Legion - Resto Druid Artifact Intro, Achievement Search, Tweets, Setup of the Month. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2016-02-09.
- ^ Watcher 2016-07-20. Master Loot & Guild Master Loot. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2016-07-20. Retrieved on 2016-07-20.
- ^ a b Watcher 2016-07-26. Where is Need/Greed?. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2016-07-26. Retrieved on 2016-07-26.
- ^ chaud 2015-11-28. Legion - Artifact Weapon Previews, Nightfallen and Withered, Tweets, Legion Settings. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2015-11-28.