|This article documents API changes made in Patch 7.1.0.|
- New API: GetPhysicalScreenSize, GetDetailedItemLevelInfo
- New XML frame attributes: intrinsic, clipChildren
- New frame methods: frame:SetClipsChildren(boolean), frame:DoesClipChildren()
- New CVars:
- NameplatePersonalShowAlways - Determines if the the personal nameplate is always shown.
- NameplatePersonalShowInCombat - Determines if the the personal nameplate is shown when you enter combat.
- NameplatePersonalShowWithTarget - Determines if the personal nameplate is shown when selecting a target.
- 0 = targeting has no effect, 1 = show on hostile target, 2 = show on any target
- NameplatePersonalHideDelaySeconds - Determines the length of time in seconds that the personal nameplate will be visible after no visibility conditions are met.
- NameplatePersonalHideDelayAlpha - Determines the alpha of the personal nameplate after no visibility conditions are met (during the period of time specified by NameplatePersonalHideDelaySeconds).
- ScrollingMessageFrame is now implemented in Lua.
- 'OnEnter' and 'OnLeave' scripts are no longer triggered unless ':EnableMouse(true)' has been set on the frame in question.
- This has been confirmed as a bug and should be fixed before the patch is released.
- GetItemInfo has four new returns: 14: bindType, 15: expacID, 16: itemSetID, 17: isCraftingReagent
- ^ @TheDanW on #wowuidev