Patch 7.3.5 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 7.3.5 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 7.3.5. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
- The weeklies and now reward 1,000 reputation with both Argussian Reach and Army of the Light (previously - 250 with one faction only).
- Rare Elite world quests on Argus now reward reputation with both Argussian Reach and Army of the Light (previously - with one faction only)
- and are no longer available. (Those that were already on the quests can still turn theirs in.)
- : Coming into contact with the diamond objects now propels the player upward regardless of whether they're on a flying mount.
- : Additional rewards have been added for the Argussian Reach and Army of the Light factions.
- Nathanos Blightcaller's model has received another update.
- Baine Bloodhoof's model has been updated.
- High Overlord Saurfang's model has been updated.
- Trade Prince Gallywix's cane and ring have been changed.
- Eitrigg, Lor'themar Theron, and Grand Magister Rommath and Sylvanas Windrunner received new on-click voice lines.
- Due to construction of the Orgrimmar Embassy:
- Warchief's Heralds added in several old zones.
- Halian Shlavahawk added at the Mor'shan Rampart in Northern Barrens.
- Classic-era enchanting has been simplified.
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and have been removed and converted into other reagents.
- Illusion Dust has been renamed to .
- has been added.
- has been removed.
- Recipes affected by the changes have received adjustments accordingly.
- Materials received through are now based on the item's expansion level instead of item level.
- has been added.
- Quest achievements for the Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Outland, Northrend, and Cataclysm now require completing specific storylines as opposed to a specific number of quests, similar to quest achievements from Pandaria onwards.
- Transmogrification: Classic-era armor and weapons no longer take into consideration the character's level.
- Heirloom equipment has received a significant decrease in power.
- The following quest rewards from have had their primary stats removed:
- is no longer available from the Black Market Auction House.
- and now drop from Invasion Point bosses as well.
- once more triggers the /train emote. However, it now only affects party and raid members.
- now only affects those that are in your party or raid group.
- Continent restrictions for flying mounts have been removed for pre-Warlords of Draenor content:
Dungeons and Raids
- Halls of Valor
- Trial of Valor
- The niche to the right of the throne within Grommash Hold has received a curtain.
- Orgrimmar Embassy (and Engineering Works) added in Orgrimmar, replacing the Goblin Slums and any mention of it in quests and sign posts.
- Stormwind Embassy added in Stormwind City.
- Warchief's Command Boards and Hero's Call Boards added in several old zones.
- The uninstanced Nighthold became repopulated with friendly NPCs.
- A bug existing since Patch 7.3.0 that caused non-animated NPCs (such as the creatures in the Trophy Hall of Utgarde Pinnacle) to be animated has been fixed.
- The concept art used for the race icons at character creation has been replaced with in-game models.
- Command Boards now display a descriptive overview of possible quests for the player's level range (previously used default UI).
- Movement speed has been re-added to the character sheet.
- Certain zone maps (Dustwallow Marsh, Blasted Lands, Silithus) now mark the location of Zidormi, whom players can speak to in order to "time travel" to phased versions of those zones from before major lore events.
- In the In-Game Store, the angle and position for the pets and mounts were adjusted.
- In the Services tab, the disabled services received a slightly darker background to those that are not disabled (was a grey color).
- The Bundles, Game Upgrades, WoW Token, and the Pets tab received a new icon.
- The Game Upgrades section was moved to the top.
- The Bundles tab no longer displays frozen models.
- Tracking menu now has an option to track warboards.
- ^ a b c Nightswifty 2017-01-16. Undocumented Changes in Patch 7.3.5.
- ^ chaud 2017-12-12. Patch 7.3.5 - Build 25678. MMO-Champion. Retrieved on 2017-12-15.
- ^ WarcraftDevs 2018-01-26. WarcraftDevs on Twitter. Twitter. Archived from the original on 2017-01-26. Retrieved on 2018-01-26.
- ^ jaykaywhy 2017-12-08. 7.3.5 PTR brings back movement speed info on character sheet. Reddit. Retrieved on 2017-12-15.