Patch 9.0.1 (undocumented changes)
|Patch 9.0.1 (undocumented changes)|
|Patches • Patches category|
- 1 General
- 2 Classes
- 3 Quests
- 4 NPCs
- 5 PvP
- 6 Professions
- 7 Achievements
- 8 Items
- 9 Draenor Garrison
- 10 Battle for Azeroth Mission Table
- 11 Mounts
- 12 Dungeons and raids
- 13 World environment
- 14 Bug Fixes
- 15 User Interface
- 16 References
This article lists all undocumented changes for patch 9.0.1. All documented changes should be listed on the main article.
Player level conversion in Shadowlands is as follows:
|120||50||60 - 63||25|
|118 - 119||49||57 - 59||24|
|116 - 117||48||54 - 56||23|
|114 - 115||47||51 - 53||22|
|112 - 113||46||48 - 50||21|
|110 - 111||45||45 - 47||20|
|108 - 109||44||43 - 44||19|
|106 - 107||43||41 - 42||18|
|104 - 105||42||39 - 40||17|
|102 - 103||41||37 - 38||16|
|100 - 101||40||35 - 36||15|
|98 - 99||39||32 - 34||14|
|96 - 97||38||29 - 30||13|
|94 - 95||37||26 - 28||12|
|92 - 93||36||23 - 25||11|
|90 - 91||35||20 - 22||10|
|88 - 89||34||18 - 19||9|
|86 - 87||33||16 - 17||8|
|84 - 85||32||14 - 15||7|
|82 - 83||31||12 - 13||6|
|80 - 81||30||10 - 11||5|
|76 - 79||29||8 - 9||4|
|72 - 75||28||5 - 7||3|
|68 - 71||27||2 - 4||2|
|64 - 67||26||1||1|
- The Battle for Azeroth expansion is now included with the subscription or game time at no additional cost.
- Starter Edition has been renamed to Free Trial. New characters of trial players are forced to go through Exile's Reach for levels 1-10, then can play for levels 10-20 in Battle for Azeroth zones only.
- One demon hunter per realm restriction lifted.
- Learning Flight Form no longer automatically teaches Expert Riding. Tooltip has also been updated.
- Silverpine Forest
- Legion class order campaign quests provide additional teleportation items and temporary flying mounts to accommodate for the lack of flying for low-level characters in certain areas. They also provide ability buttons for required spells learned at higher levels.
- High Exarch Turalyon has replaced King Anduin Wrynn in Stormwind Keep.
- Rokhan added to Grommash Hold.
- Baine Bloodhoof removed from Thunder Bluff.
- Natalie Seline received new model and follower icon.
- currency (do not mix with Honor points for Honor level) is back. Corrupted Aspirant's Armors and Weapons bought for Honor were added to vendors for Aneka Melae and Alice Fischer.
- The following have been deprecated as a result of the Shadowlands expansion. Appearances that are locked behind their associated upgrade items are planned to return in a future patch.
- Any remaining "Unstable" profession upgrade items created as a result of patch 6.2.0 have also been deprecated.
- Several profession proficiencies are now 9 to learn from their trainers, down from 30.
- The following have been renamed and moved to the Legacy category due to the item level squish:
- The following have been renamed and moved to the Legacy category due to the player level squish:
- has had its tooltip updated to reflect system changes.
- New achievements have been added to include the critters from Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and Battle for Azeroth:
- is now an account-wide (and cross-faction).
- Azerite Armor gear that were non-Benthic, nor a quest reward, can once again be sold to vendors.
- The item refund timer now counts down while offline.
- The following now have a level cap:
- now costs 500 , 1000 PvP rating is unchanged.
- now costs 1000 and requires 1400 PvP rating.
- has been renamed to and now increases swim speed instead of experience.
- Barracks: Level 1 gold cost reduced to 10 (was 150).
Battle for Azeroth Mission Table
- Gold has been removed from the pool of possible mission rewards.
Dungeons and raids
- The buff granted in some Caverns of Time instances now changes the character's tooltip to match their apparent race.
- The portal room in Wizard's Sanctum has received additional lighting.
- The phased changes to Orgrimmar, Stormwind City, and Boralus following the completion of , and have been removed.
- Dranosh'ar Blockade: NPCs that were added as part of Battle for Azeroth's launch have been removed.
- Pathfinder's Den: The portals for Shattrath City and Warspear have been relocated to the lower level (previously main level). Dormant portal to Oribos added to main level.
- Orgrimmar's Hall of the Brave and Stormwind's Command Center changed to The Barracks and Training Hall respectively, redesigned and new class trainer NPCs added.
- Zone maps now indicate the location of dungeons that were added prior to the Legion expansion.
- Group Finder: The Premade Groups option is now only available to characters that are at least level 50.
- The minimap icon for treasure caches has been updated.
- The bonus roll loot window has had its appearance changed.
- Transmogrification: Learned appearances from expansions prior to Shadowlands no longer have a minimum character level requirement (e.g. Legion-era appearances required level 100).
- ^ Stan 2020-09-12. Druids No Longer Get Free 150% Flying in the Shadowlands. Icy Veins. Retrieved on 2020-09-13.
- ^ Fishboners 2020-08-26. "Watch your clever mouth, bitch!". Reddit. Retrieved on 2020-08-26.
- ^ Steve Danuser 2020-08-26. Steve Danuser on Twitter. Twitter. Archived from the original on 2020-08-26. Retrieved on 2020-08-27.
- ^ a b perculia 2020-09-30. Blizzard Nerfs Experience from Warlords Bonus Objectives in Shadowlands Leveling. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2020-10-09.
- ^ Kaivax 2020-09-28. Some WoD Crafted Armor Sets and Weapons Unobtainable in Shadowlands. Blizzard Entertainment. Archived from the original on 2020-09-28. Retrieved on 2020-09-29.
- ^ Fynzou 2020-09-04. Stormwind Portal Room Lighting Is Updated in Shadowlands. Reddit. Retrieved on 2020-09-04.
- ^ __That_is_Neat__ 2020-09-16. Nice QoL addition: Entrance indicators for old dungeons. Reddit. Retrieved on 2020-09-17.
- ^ MrGM 2020-09-29. MrGM on Twitter. Twitter. Retrieved on 2020-09-29. “Looks like they've made it so any Character below 50 can't use the Custom Premade Group Finder in Shadowlands (from Pre-Patch) 🤔”