|Start||Captain Garran Vimes|
|End||Captain Garran Vimes|
I wish we had a way of letting James Hyal's wife and son know that we have brought their murderers to justice.
<Captain Vimes produces a small wreath decorated with flowers.>
There are some who say that their spirits will know, even if we cannot reach them. It's not much, but I'd like you to lay this wreath at the Hyal family monument. It's one of the stones in the graveyard just north of Theramore's gates.
Did you lay the wreath?
<Captain Vimes smiles slightly as you relate the events you witnessed at the Hyal family grave.>
It's good to know that they understand. You didn't tell them about James, did you?
I'll deliver his wife's message to him, but I doubt he'll understand.
The Hyal Monument is in the graveyard just north of Theramore. Lay the near the grave and watch the little cutscene that follows:
- Lynn Hyal says: James? James... No, you're not James, but I know who you are...
- Lynn Hyal says: You're the one who tracked down the brutes who did this to us.
- Lynn Hyal says: I tried so hard to tell Jim... to tell anyone... who was behind this, but I couldn't find a way...
- Lynn Hyal says: Thank you for helping us and for helping Jim. If you see him, tell him little Jimmy and I love him and that we're waiting for him.
- Jimmy turns to his mother.
- Jimmy Hyal says: Mommy, when will we see Daddy again?
- Lynn turns and kneels to speak to Jimmy.
- Lynn Hyal says: I don't know when we'll see Daddy again, Jimmy, but I know he loves you and he misses you very much.
- Mother and son then vanish.
- Complete all of:
- Side chain: