Wika-Wika at Haohan's farm
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
+3300 Haohan Mudclaw|
+150 The Tillers
|Rewards||19 84 50 1|
Speak with Wika-Wika, then stomp on 25 Black-Nose Marmots.
- Black-Nose Marmot stomped x25
One of my farmhands, Wika-Wika, has been tilling the soil in my westernmost field. I understand he's had some problems with pests.
He's got plenty of pesticide to spray the bugs that eat my crops, but I'm afraid he has no way to deal with the marmots.
Would you lend him a hand? With rampant hozen and virmen attacks, I can't afford to lose crops to simple pests.
Well, good. That that's taken care of. Neatly done, <race>.
- You here to stomp on the mook-mooks?
- Wika-Wika says: There's a mook-mook right there!
- Click on marmots to stomp them!
- Wika-Wika says: More mook-mooks! Look out!
Adventurers are buffed with a tracking buff that lasts three minutes. While the buff is active, marmots, visible only to the player on the quest, appear. Click on them to jump at them automatically, faster than run speed. After stomping on the first, insect swarms appear:
- Wika-Wika says: Uh-oh, stingin' bugs! Don't let them get near you! They bite!
- Avoid insect swarms!
- Wika-Wika says: I'll get 'em with my pesticide!
The swarms interfere with the fast jumping used when clicking on marmots. Try to avoid them. Wika-Wika will taunt the bugs during the process:
- Wika-Wika says: Get out of here, dookers!
- Wika-Wika says: Yeah! Get sprayed!
- Wika-Wika says: Stay back, you ookin' bugs!
- Wika-Wika says: You gonna get a mouth full of pesticide!
After stomping on the last marmot, the bugs and marmots all disappear:
- Wika-Wika says: Looks like the mook-mooks went away. For now. You should go talk to boss Mudclaw.
Head back to the market.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.