- For lore, see phoenix.
|Hit point regeneration||Always|
|Hit point regeneration rate||-25 HP/sec.|
|Unit Classified As||Air|
|Level||6 (While an egg)|
|Produced at||Blood Mage|
61-75 (68 avg)
|Can attack||Ground, Structure, Debris, Air, Item, Ward|
|Weapon type||Missile (Splash)|
|Movement Speed||Fast (320)|
The Phoenix is very similar to the other Ultimate Summonables such as the Dread Lord's Infernal or Night Elf Warden's Avatar of Vengeance. The Phoenix is not considered a summoned unit. It burns with such intensity that it damages itself over time. The Phoenix damages itself at 25 hit points per second. The Phoenix can fly unlike those other examples.
Phoenixes shed feathers, which cause both initial damage as well as a certain amount of damage over time to nearby hostile units.
When a Phoenix dies, it becomes a Phoenix Egg. If the Phoenix Egg is not destroyed within 10 seconds, the Phoenix will be reborn.
You can heal the Phoenix to keep it alive.
Phoenix Egg stats:
- Hit Points 200
- Armor: 0
- Armor Type: Heavy
Spells and abilities
Phoenix Fire (Passive)
- Fires down streams of flame, lighting nearby enemies on fire.
- Every 0.5 seconds, an enemy in the AoE is struck by a stream of flame, inflicting the damage over time debuff.
|Area of Effect||Cooldown||Duration (Hero)||Allowed Targets||Effect|
|60||0.5||10 (7) sec.||Ground, Air, Enemy||20 instant damage + 2 damage/sec|
Spell Immunity (Passive)
- Renders this unit immune to negative spells.
Resistant Skin (Passive)
- Reduces the duration of negative spells and renders the unit immune to certain spells.
Manual & World Editor description
Summons a heavy flying unit composed entirely of flame. This fiery creature burns with such intensity that it damages itself and neraby enemy units. Has Spell Immunity and Resistant Skin. When a Phoenix dies, it creates an egg that will hatch into a new Phoenix. Attacks land and air units.
- Patch 1.17 (2004-09-20): No longer regenerates life from a Fountain of Health.
- Patch 1.07 (2003-07-01): Added.