The Pig and Whistle Tavern is a tavern and inn in Stormwind City. Located in the district known as Old Town, the Pig and Whistle is home away from home for the weary Alliance traveler. Kendor Kabonka can be found here, as well as soldiers recalling the First and Second Wars.
During the Burning Legion's third invasion, the tavern was taken by the Veiled Hand cultists including Althea Ebonlocke. She was killed by Garona Halforcen and the Shadow of the Uncrowned. Several fel braziers could be seen.
- Maegan Tillman <Innkeeper>
- Bartleby <Drunk>
- Harry Burlguard
- Reese Langston <Tavernkeeper>
- David Langston
- Elly Langston <Barmaid>
- Kendor Kabonka <Master of Cooking Recipes>
- Stephen Ryback <Cooking Trainer>
- Erika Tate <Cooking Supplies>
- Daphne Funkybeats
- Xavier Carpenter
- Antoinette Jardin
- Tanaya Perch
In the RPG
It is the secret headquarters for Stormwind's warriors' guild.
Notes and trivia
- Stormwind's guards do not guide players to the Pig and Whistle as a usable inn. This may be because it is the only inn not near a bank or auction house, or may merely be an oversight.
- The "Pig'n Whistle" is the name of a California bar founded in 1929 which was featured in Roman Polanski's 1974 film Chinatown. The "Pig n Whistle" is also the name of a bar opened in 1969 in New York City, famous for its friendly people and atmosphere. Lastly, "Pig and Whistle" was the name of a tavern in the Dragonlance series of novels, located in Port Balifor.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Subzone added to existing area.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Innkeeper Maegan Tillman was added, making the Pig and Whistle Stormwind's second inn.