- Power Word: Fortitude
- Level 6 priest ability
- 40 yd range
- 4% of base mana
- Infuses the target with vitality, increasing their Stamina by 5% for 1 hour.
If the target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
- Spoken aloud, this word turns flesh to iron, doubt to courage.
Power Word: Fortitude is a priest ability, available at level 6. It increases the target's stamina by 5%.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Now gives 5% bonus to Stamina (was 10%).
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Now a baseline ability again and incraes Stamina instead of maximum health. Target limit removed.
- Hotfix (2017-06-13):
- Power Word: Fortitude can now be active on 3 targets.
- Power Word: Fortitude's mana cost has been reduced by 80%.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now increases maximum health by 20% (was 10%).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Changed to a Discipline honor talent. Now increases maximum health by 15% (up from 10% of Stamina), but only affects 2 targets.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4.4%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now increases stamina by 10% instead of a scaling amount.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): The mana cost of Power Word: Fortitude has been reduced by approximately 68%, making it roughly equal to the cost of [Mark of the Wild].
- Patch 1.1.1 (2004-11-17): Reagent requirements have been removed.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Ranks 4, 5, and 6 now require reagents.