Pridefall Hamlet is the entry point of all souls that arrive in Revendreth from Oribos, assigned there by the Arbiter as a last chance to avoid the Maw. Upon arrival, each soul is given their sinstone.
- The Venthyr Covenant's Transport Network unlocks a mirror atop the elevator just north of Pridefall Hamlet. Once attuned, the mirror can be used to travel instantly from Pridefall Hamlet to Sinfall, and vice versa.
- The Venthyr Covenant's Anima Conductor can channel anima to Pridefall Hamlet after being upgraded to rank 2. This activates some daily quests on the edge of town, such as , , , , and .
- In the eastern corner of the area, a Desperate Venthyr is seen extracting anima from a soul with a stoneborn helping kill the manifestations. This is a permanent fixture of the area, and the extraction never ends.
- Momo and Smudge appear to have died and now reside here.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.