Primal Fury is a passive level 31 Feral druid ability.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now available at level 28 (was 35).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Feral and no longer affects .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Now also grants a combo point for area attacks that critically strike the Druid's primary target.
- Now generates 8 Rage (down from 15 Rage) from non-periodic critical strikes (up from only Auto Attacks and Mangle).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Rage generation increased from 5 to 15, and also triggers from autoattacks.
- Hotfix (2011-08-04): Primal Fury is correctly triggered when Rake gets a critical hit, and is putting an extra combo point on the target.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07):
- Fixed bug where Blood Frenzy was giving two combo points instead of one.
- Fixed bug where Primal Frenzy was giving 10 rage instead of five.