|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Level||100 (Requires 100)|
- Khadgar's Spell Complete
I'd had some time to compare the Flamebinder's tome with the elemental tablets you collected. Where it gets interesting is when I cross-reference the incantations you obtained from the ogre felbreakers... I can see I'm losing you. I will get to the point: I believe I can cast a spell that will nullify Gul'dan's mind control over his assassin Garona.
Mind-controlled or not, she may be dangerous, so I won't begin the spell until you're with me. Let me know when you're ready!
- 1510 XP
- Garona is a dangerous assassin. We must keep our guard up. Let me know when you are ready!
Garona Halforcen. Fast, manipulative, and deadly...
- Archmage Khadgar says: Come with me. Gul'dan will not give up control of his pet without a fight.
- Khadgar starts walking, then runs out of the tower, blinking the majority of the distance and walking the last few steps to Garona's arcane prison.
- Garona Halforcen says: Just kill me and be done with it, archmage.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I'm not here to kill you, assassin.
- Khadgar begins his spell and Cordana Felsong jogs over to observe at Khadgar's right side.
- Garona Halforcen reels in pain.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Where is your master? Tell me!
- Garona Halforcen says: Burn... in a thousand... hells...
- Khadgar's tone grows insistent.
- Archmage Khadgar says: You first. Where is Gul'dan!?
- Garona Halforcen says: Argghgh - he - will undo you -
- Khadgar raises his voice.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Where is he hiding?
- Cordana becomes concerned.
- Cordana Felsong says: Archmage...
- Archmage Khadgar says: TELL ME!
- Garona Halforcen grasps her head.
- Cordana Felsong says: Khadgar, stop! What's the difference between this and torture?
- Khadgar stops immediately when she tells him to, but he is intense, emotions running high.
- Archmage Khadgar says: But she knows...
- Cordana Felsong says: I don't even know what you're fighting for anymore.
- Khadgar sighs and calms down. He is regretful as Cordana jogs back to her post.
- Archmage Khadgar says: You - you're right. Gul'dan has butchered her mind already.
- Khadgar kneels down before Garona to apologize.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I am sorry, Garona. We will find another way.
- He blinks back to the tower.
Gul'dan's magic is embedded deep within Garona's mind. The more time I spend with her, the more it becomes clear that we MUST free her from his control.
I am not giving up on this, <name>.