||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
- The subject of this article does not exist on the retail realms anymore.
- The categories should reflect this, and should not include retail realm categories.
Private Thorsen is a human quest giver located in the Rebel Camp in the Stranglethorn Vale. He infiltrated Kurzen's force within the Stockpile with help from Bookie Herod but was later betrayed and almost killed thanks to Private Merle.
While heading down to meet with agents of Kurzen, he would be friendly with the horde, he would become hostile after both agents were dead.
- Meeting Kurzen's Agents
- Private Thorsen says: Well I'm here. And I'm read to rejoin...
- Kurzen's Agent says: You're not joining anyone, Thorsen...
- Kurzen's Agent says: Now you die!
- If Thorsen is saved:
- Private Thorsen says: Thanks for saving me!