- For the in-game term, see Profanity Filter.
|Reputation||+75 Tortollan Seekers|
I hate this place! I just want to go home, but I can't because that oaf, Shoak, is missing.
Listen, <race>t, I'll make it worth your while if you help me find that dunce.
I've got a way to find Shoak, but of COURSE these stupid totems are blocking my magic! Why wouldn't they?
Take this scroll and use its magic to burn these totems. I'm going to look around to see if that bonehead is just sleeping somewhere.
You will receive:
You destroy those totems yet?
Looks like that dunce got himself captured by blood trolls.
This is going to get violent really fast.
- On approach
- Kajosh is casting spells.
- Kajosh yells: SHOAK! Where are you? SHOAK!
- Kajosh yells: Why won't you WORK! Just find Shoak!
- Kajosh yells: Come on! I need you to find Shoak, not BOUNCE OFF THAT TOTEM!
- Kajosh yells: This good for nothing scroll... just work and FIND SHOAK!
- On accept
- Kajosh says: I'm going up ahead while you destroy those totems. Hopefully we can find that oaf once the totems are gone.
- On approach
- Kajosh is surrounded by dead Young Mawfiends.
- Kajosh says: SHOAK! This isn't funny anymore, I'm too close to the blood troll outpost!
- Speaking with Kajosh
This isn't the first time Shoak has gotten himself lost. He better be in really big trouble for all this effort we're doing.
Some of the totems are destroyed, will your spell work now?
- Kajosh casts the Scroll of Guidance.
- Kajosh says: Some totems destroyed is better than none, let's see if we can find that oaf...
- Kajosh says: ...Stop circling me and find Shoak!
- Kajosh says: Oh no...
- Kajosh says: No... no no!
- Kajosh says: ...The Natha'vor trolls have Shoak.
- On completion
- Kajosh says: That idiot... why did he have to get captured by blood trolls?
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.