Professionally Good Looking
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
|Previous||The Thieving Apprentice|
The archmage has recently locked himself away in his tower. If you wish to enter, you'll need help from some of his apprentices. I'm afraid you won't get it dressed like that.
Xylem has a thing for... outfits, and his apprentices use them to show rank. If you wish his apprentices to help you, you'll need to appear their superior. Such is their desire to impress the archmage, many of his apprentices will battle each other for the best pieces.
I think you know where this is going.
Yes. I think that will do.
The apprentices outside the tower should think you outrank them now, so you should be able to get some information out of them. You'll need it to bypass the barrier.
- 16,450 XP
- First the stupid trials and now he's got me digging through dusty old ruins. This inner circle gig better be worth it.
- I challenge you for that hat!
- Lobos says: Oh, you challenged the wrong goblin, pal. It's fireball time!
- Lobos says: Okay, geez! Take it!
- Lobos says: It's a silly lookin hat anyway...
- It looks like the goblins already picked these ruins clean.
- At this rate, I'm never going to find something to impress the archmage!
- I, um, need your robes...
- Raethas Dawnseer says: You think you can beat me?! Well, how about five of me?!
- Raethas casts Mirror Image.
- Raethas Dawnseer says: Stop! No more! You can take the stupid robes!
- Raethas Dawnseer says: I hope Xylem turns you into a cockroach...
- Dis tower has been abandoned for ages, surely dere be countless wonders locked inside.
- Xylem will be so impressed with dis bounty, he'll have to let me in his inner circle. Now, if only I could get dis door open...
- I need that mantle.
- Phloem says: A challenge? Very well, but ya be warned. Xylem has taught me mastery over frost.
- Phloem says: Ready ya'self!
- Phloem says: Enough. Ya be a greater apprentice dan I. Take da mantle...
- Phloem says: Now, leave me be.
- Depending on Spec:
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.