Slay Vizier Vorgorsh, Vizier Zulmork, and Vizier Cromaug.
To secure the fortress we need to kill Witch Lord Morkurk, but I don't think we should go straight after him.
His three lieutenants - Vorgorsh, Zulmork, and Cromaug - are all powerful mages, and all of them are fiercely loyal to Morkurk.
I suspect that if we engage the Witch Lord that they will rush to his aid. Let's take them out so that cannot happen.
We need to make sure those viziers are taken care of before we can deal with Morkurk.
Now with the viziers gone the whole Gordunni enchantment trade with the Iron Horde will come crashing down!
We can now turn our attention to dealing with Morkurk.
- 14250 XP
On accept of all three, Morketh joins the party:
- Morketh Bladehowl says: Let's do this!
Start killing ogres to acquire their maces. Crates of Iron Horde Shipments litter the ground, so interact with one to launch a flare and summon one of Gazlowe's copters to pick it up.
Inside the fortress, keep an eye out for rare hydra Gennadian, which drops the and 20-30 .
- Vizier Vorgorsh says: You will never take our land!
- Morketh Bladehowl says: A fine strike! Two remain.
Head north across the raised platform to the northeastern tower to find Vizier Zulmork:
- Vizier Zulmork says: Help! Guards! Where are they? Fine, I'll kill you myself!
- Morketh Bladehowl says: Only Cromaug remains now.
Head southwest to the last tower to find Vizier Cromaug:
- Vizier Cromaug says: It will be a pleasure blasting you into the ground!
- Morketh Bladehowl says: ...
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.