Putting It All Together
Sef Iwen and the golem
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
Recipe: Iwen's Enchanting Rod (spell)|
Assemble the golem for Sef Iwen.
Hmm... Everything seems untouched.
We can begin construction of my new body over here. Afterwards, I'll teach you how to make my enchanting rod.
<Sef smiles at you, beaming with joy.>
You will learn the following: Recipe: Iwen's Enchanting Rod
You will also receive:
- 46 80
- 22,300 XP
This has been a long time coming.
<Sef looks at you, distressed and heartbroken.>
I'm... We could try again, but... I think this is a sign... You seem more than capable of defending those who need it. Maybe it's time for me to move on.
<Sef's frown turns into a half smile.>
I'm eternally grateful for what you did. I may not have a body, but because of you, I don't need one anymore.
Before I go, let me show you how I made my enchanting rod.
- Quest accept
- Sef Iwen says: I'm so excited! Let's get started!
- Sef Iwen says: First, you need to arrange the wood in a humanoid form.
- Wood placed
- Sef Iwen says: Now you'll need to bind the limbs together with the webbing.
- Spider silk placed
- Sef Iwen says: Place the runic power core at the heart of the golem.
- Core placed
- Sef Iwen says: Lastly, you must perform the ritual of binding.
- Golem assembled
- Sef Iwen says: It worked! I knew you could do it!
- Sef Iwen says: Finally, for me to assume control of the golem.
- Sef Iwen says: Eh? Something is wrong...
- Animated Golem says: You...
- Animated Golem says: killed us... captured us... sought to use us as fuel...
- Animated Golem says: WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE!
- Sef Iwen says: The souls in the power core are controlling the golem! You need to destroy it!
- Animated Golem slain
- Sef Iwen says: Is it... Did you destroy it?
- Quest completion
- Sef Iwen says: Farewell, friend.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.