PvP-Epic is a type of item set. Each set consist of six pieces.
- The items that make up these sets cannot be transmogrified, but transmogrifiable replicas can be purchased at Area 52 in Netherstorm. They require specific achievements to purchase: Alliance replicas require (or its legacy version, ) or higher, and Horde replicas require (or ) or higher.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): removed; now purchased with .
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Battleground marks removed; now purchased with only.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05):
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-19): Increased in level and stat point allocation.
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): Cloth PvP-Epic sets have received new, updated textures.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Alliance leather PvP-Epic sets and Horde leather and mail PvP-Epic sets have received art updates.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-04-19): Added.