Quakefist in the cave
|Reputation||+250 Council of Exarchs|
Abilities fully unlocked|
- Quakefist slain
I'm getting reports of a giant in the forest.
A few of the Karabor peacekeepers have followed it to a cave. In all honesty I don't think any of our troops are willing to engage the beast.
Maybe you could investigate? I'm sure the peacekeepers would appreciate the help.
Remaining abilities will be unlocked.
You will also receive:
- 11 40
- 13700 XP
- +250 Council of Exarchs reputation
Did you kill the giant in the cave?
The base is significantly more secure with that giant dead.
You have made quite an impression on the peacekeepers.
Quakefist is in a cave south-southeast of Yrel's position a few hundred yards away.
In the Lunarfall Matriarch's nest at , look for the Lunarfall Egg, which contains 5-10x . The egg can only be found while Lunarfall is not in the garrison phase, so find it before completing or it will be lost forever.
- Yrel says: With the giant defeated we shouldn't have any more trouble clearing out the area.
- Yrel says: Killing the beast will surely gain the respect of Karabor peacekeepers.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-11-13):
- Quakefist now spawns outside of the cave, making it easier to locate.
- Quakefist's health now scales based on the number of players fighting it.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.