|Location||Winter's Terrace, Howling Fjord|
|Relative(s)||King Ymiron (husband)|
Queen Angerboda can be found at Winter's Terrace in the Howling Fjord. She was the wife to King Ymiron, and was supervising his reawakening through a ritual done by the Scourge. As adventurers slew her and disrupted the ritual, the Lich King appeared and sent King Ymiron to the Utgarde Pinnacle.
- Anger of Gjalerbron: Increases the time between an enemy's attacks by 25% and slows its movement by 25% for 10 sec.
- Frost Nova: Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 8 sec.
- Fireball: Causes a ball of fire to hit the target, burning them for 600 - 950 fire damage.
- Double your efforts! King Ymiron will awaken and then he will ascend!
- Why is this ritual taking so long? Your master promised that your assistance would speed the process!
- The ritual proceeds too slowly. More sacrifices are needed!
- The time has come for my husband, our king, to rejoin us. Together we will scour this world of its unworthy infestation!
- Sleep no longer, my love. With the might of the Lich King behind you, the world will tremble.
- Damn the titans for cursing us so! Ymiron, my king, open your eyes!
- Soon, my love. Soon you will waken and all of Azeroth will know fear!
- Awaken, Ymiron, the time of your continued reign is nigh.
- Give me your souls that I might slay the enemy!
- Queen Angerboda yells: You will not stop my work here! My husband-king will awaken!
- The Lich King yells: Not yet, Ymiron. I have other plans for you. You will serve me better within Utgarde Pinnacle. And if these insects survive to find you again, you will get the chance to avenge your wife.
- "Once Ymiron has been awakened, we will scour this world of its unworthy infestation."
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.