Raging Blow is a level 20 Fury warrior ability. It deals weapon damage with both weapons instantly, similar to or . It can only be used while under the effect of .
Tips and tactics
This is an extremely powerful ability, and should be used whenever possible. It can only be used when Enraged, so you may want to use abilities such as to Enrage yourself if an Enrage buff isn't already on. With no cooldown it makes it an easy ability to use in a rotation, if you keep Enrage effects up.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25):
- Damage increased by 8%.
- Now available at level 20 (was 13).
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "Raging Blow damage increased by 5%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer has charges. Now generates 5 Rage instead of costing 10.
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Damage has been reduced by 17%."
- Hotfix (2013-09-23): "Raging Blow's damage has been increased by 20%."
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): "Raging Blow now does 190% weapon damage (down from 215%),"
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Weapon damage increased from 100% to 215%. Now cost 10 Rage, down from 20. No longer has a cooldown. Can be used in any stance and has a maximum of two charges, added by enrage effects. New icon.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now does 110% weapon damage, down from 150%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.