|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Rapid Recuperation is a passive specialization ability for Marksmanship hunters, available at level 46. It causes you to regenerate focus every time you use .
Tips and tactics
- Using to reset the cooldown of Rapid Fire just as it expires will allow you to use Rapid Fire twice in a row, effectively doubling the value of this passive ability.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28):
- No longer causes the hunter to gain Focus instantly when gaining Rapid Killing.
- No longer a talent.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Moved from tier 8 to tier 5.
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): should no longer allow Rapid Regeneration (sic) to provide additional mana beyond the intended scope of the ability.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Redesigned: You gain 2/4% of your mana every 3 seconds while under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 1/2% of your mana every 2 seconds for 6 seconds when you gain Rapid Killing.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.