Ravager wasps are the second stage of the ravager life cycle. They are very aggressive and can often be found in swarms near their nests.
Ravagers hatch as small ravenous larva, but soon disappear into pupae, only to emerge as slender wasps with a swarm mentality and a ferocious sting. Wasps quickly set out to gorge themselves until their wings can no longer support their body weight, after which they undergo a third and final metamorphosis into a vicious four-legged insect.
As a companion pet
- Amberbarb Wasps and Wood Wasps can be captured in pet battles in Gorgrond.
- Bloodsting Wasps can be captured in pet battles in Spires of Arak.
- can be purchased from Kil'rip <Laughing Skull Quartermaster> at a cost of 1000 2000 upon reaching revered with the Laughing Skull Orcs.
- Parasitic Boarfly can be captured in pet battles in Tiragarde Sound.
- Twilight Wasps can be captured in pet battles in Frostfire Ridge and Gorgrond.