- Red-Speckled Mushroom
- Use: Restores 234 health over 21 sec. Must remain seated while eating.
- Requires Level 5
- 1 Charge
- Sell Price: 6
- Scott Carevin <Mushroom Seller> in Duskwood
- Kor'jus <Mushroom Vendor> in Durotar
- Jason Lemieux <Mushroom Seller> in Hillsbrad Foothills
- Hamlin Atkins <Mushroom Farmer> in Tirisfal Glades
- Tawny Grisette <Mushroom Vendor> in Tirisfal Glades
- Morley Bates <Fungus Vendor> in Tirisfal Glades
- Innkeeper Renee <Innkeeper> in Tirisfal Glades
- Gwyn Farrow <Mushroom Merchant> in Silverpine Forest
- Innkeeper Bates <Innkeeper> in Silverpine Forest
- Innkeeper Norman <Innkeeper> in Tirisfal Glades
- Janet Hommers <Food & Drink> in Desolace
- Harnor <Food & Drink> in Desolace
- Shrye Ragefist <Food and Drink> in Alterac Valley
- Caretaker Alen <The Argent Dawn> in Eastern Plaguelands
- Stormpike Quartermaster in Alterac Valley
- Frostwolf Quartermaster in Alterac Valley
- Augustus the Touched in Eastern Plaguelands
- Heron Skygaze <Food & Drink> in Ghostlands
This item can be looted from most level 9-23 undead monsters.
The subject of this section was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in Classic.
- The icon of the Mushroom's appearance is likely a nod towards the Super Mario series of games, which had red white-spotted mushrooms with eyes as a prominent power-up.
- The item's name used to be spelled Red-speckled Mushroom.