- Redemption Armor
- 5151 Armor
- +70 Critical Strike
- Redemption Armor (9 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the amount healed by your Judgement of Light by 20.
(4) Set: Reduces cooldown on your Lay on Hands by 12 min.
(6) Set: Your Flash of Light and Holy Light spells have a chance to imbue your target with Holy Power.
(8) Set: Your Cleanse spell also heals the target for 200.
- Combined stats.
Redemption Armor is the Tier 3 set for paladins.
Source before Patch 2.4.3
Most Tier 3 items can be acquired through quests given by Eligor Dawnbringer, who can be found in Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands. Before the quests become active, Echoes of War must be completed.
|Item||Quest||Token||Token drops from||# ofs||Crafting materials|
|Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the Harvester, Gluth||12||3x , 2x|
|Noth, Heigan, Gluth||8||1x , 3x|
|Maexxna||8||5x , 1x|
|Thaddius||15||2x , 5x|
|Loatheb||20||4x , 2x|
|Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth||12||2x , 2x|
|The Four Horsemen||25||3x , 4x|
|Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Gluth||6||2x , 1x|
|Total||106||15x , 20x , 7x|
Holy Power (the 6-piece-Bonus) is a temporary buff that lasts 8 seconds. Depending on the class, a target receives one of the following effects:
- Warrior: +700 Armor
- Hunter, Rogue: +140 Attack Power
- Mage, Warlock: +80 Spellpower
- Paladin, Priest, Druid, Shaman: +28 mana per 5 seconds regeneration
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Made available in the Black Market Auction House.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-19): Added.