Redemption for the Redeemer
|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Redemption for the Redeemer is the traditional post-final-boss quest, this time for defeating Sire Denathrius in Castle Nathria. Completing the quest triggers a cutscene showing Denathrius' fate, but only if the player has also completed .
In addition to completing this quest, players must have also completed in Oribos to be offered the next quest, .
<Energies of death and innervation struggle to free themselves from the blade and consume you to your very core.>
<The bonds of warding placed on this blade by Prince Renathal will not hold for long. It should be taken to Sinfall where more permanent arrangements have been made for this prisoner.>
You will receive:
- 102 96
- 18,900 XP
Denathrius once served a noble cause. His charismatic leadership and understanding of the dark desires were instrumental in the redemption of more souls than your world has known.
Perhaps in time, he could be this again. If the right lessons were to remind him of his true purpose.
If the player has completed , a cutscene will play upon turning in Redemption for the Redeemer. Otherwise, the cutscene will only trigger when the player completes An Ally Within.
- Atop an isolated tower near Dawnkeep in the Ember Ward, Prince Renathal and the naaru Z'rali are looking at Remornia, with Denathrius's essence contained in it.
- Prince Renathal says: You were ever fond of saying that the venthyr do not destroy. We educate.
- Prince Renathal says: It is time you were reminded of Revendreth's noble purpose.
- Z'rali says: Shall we begin?
- Denathrius's voice echoes from Remornia.
- Sire Denathrius says: You cannot bind me here!
- Z'rali shines her Light at the two mirrors.
- Sire Denathrius says: I am eternal!
- Two dredgers aim mirrors of reflected Light at the sword.
- Sire Denathrius says: I am your MASTER!
- Sire Denathrius says: I... AM... REVENDRETH!
- The top of the tower explodes in a yellow ball of Light, silencing Denathrius.
- Prince Renathal says: Remember this lesson.
On the other end of the cutscene, the player will be standing atop the tower. Renathal has some unique gossip here:
- It will take time. Time the likes of which your kind have yet to measure.
- But in that time, I see my oldest friend, my closest confidant, and my greatest Master stepping forth from this pinnacle of lecture, his true purpose once again affirmed.
The blood mirror will send players back to where they turned in to Draven.
- This quest was named "Essence of the Master" in the Shadowlands alpha.
Deliver the Essence of Denathrius to General Draven in Sinfall.
<The remains of Sire Denathrius should be delivered to General Draven with haste.>
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.