A number of Player abilities and talents cause reduced healing debuffs that reduce the effectiveness of healing by a certain percentage. They are sometimes known as debuffs, after the Warrior's effect.
- (Devilsaur ability)
- (Felguard ability)
Some other sources of reduced healing effects (particularly by NPCs and Bosses) include:
- Curse of the Deadwood, cast by Deadwood mobs in Felwood.
- Gluth's Mortal Wound
- Watchkeeper Gargolmar's Mortal Wound
These boss abilities block healing completely:
- Chimaeron's Mortality
- Blackwater Behemoth's Darkest Depths
- Helya's Dark Hatred
- Hungering Destroyer's Hungering Destroyer
There are also debuffs that reduce the effectiveness of healers to heal others.
- Anetheron's Carrion Swarm