Refuge of Revendreth
|Level||59 (Requires 59)|
|Rewards||12 75 30|
Gather your allies.
Sinfall is more than a ruin. It was once a place of dark magic and experimentation.
But first, take me to meet these allies who led you to Vorpalia. We must take stock of what resources we have to work with.
You will receive:
- 12 75 30
- 970 XP
So few left, but we will make do.
Follow the prince just down the stairs to Theotar:
- Theotar says: My Prince!
- Prince Renathal says: Theotar! My old friend. I am so happy to see you. And I see you managed to get your shirt off...
- Theotar says: You as well. I could grate carrots on those ribs of yours.
- Theotar says: I sent out the call to any who survived. We have quite a gathering collecting here.
Keep heading downstairs to reach The Accuser:
- The Accuser says: Renathal.
- Prince Renathal says: Accuser. Thank you for sending this Maw Walker to find us.
- The Accuser says: Curator...
- The Curator says: I am fine. I will be fine.
Head into the big room to find General Draven:
- General Draven says: My liege.
- Prince Renathal says: Draven! This is more than I could have hoped for. Report.
- General Draven says: At Theotar's request, we moved what remains of our forces here to Sinfall.
- General Draven says: There are far less of us than we had in our last assault.
- Prince Renathal says: Gather the forces, we attack soon. I have a plan, but we must act swiftly before Denathrius learns of my escape.
This concludes the "The Prince and the Tower" chapter of , and the "Prince Renathal" chapter of the Revendreth storyline. The campaign concludes with .
Despite all of the danger we are in, I must confess that I am having quite a lot of fun.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.